On a secluded 100-acre peninsula on the south east coast of Antigua, St. James’s Club Resort & Villas is an all inclusive 4 star resort that is popular with families, singles and couples.
With a wide range of amenities and activities, as its name suggests it has a casual, club-like ambience. There are two white-sand beaches. Coco Beach on the more exposed Atlantic side attracts a variety of marine life to delight snorkelers, whilst the calmer waters of Mamora Bay are ideal for swimming. St. James’s Club provides complimentary non-motorized water sports such as kayaking, pedal boating and catamaran sailing.
Guests can also sunbathe or swim in any of the six swimming pools or relax in the spa and salon. For the more active there are six tennis courts and a fitness centre. Families can enjoy the resort’s special children’s area and the complimentary, award-winning Kidz Club. Dining choices abound with four excellent restaurants serving a range of international dishes to suit all tastes.
- There are 211 rooms and suites and 40 villas.
- All have air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms with showers.
- Accommodation ranges from Club Rooms with garden views to larger suites opening directly onto the beach and two and three bedroom villas in the grounds for greater privacy.
- 4 restaurants, 5 bars
- 6 swimming pools, Spa
- 6 tennis courts, Fitness Centre
- Watersports and dive centre
- Free Kidz Club for children aged 4 to 12
- Regular evening entertainment