Your own private island in the Caribbean. Palm Island Resort in the Grenadines is the perfect choice for a honeymoon, romantic getaway or place to relax and rejuvenate. This 135 acre island hideaway is an oasis of serenity located on the southern tip of St. Vincent. Accessible only by boat, your Palm Island experience begins when you are greeted with a welcome cocktail.
The accent thereafter is on relaxation. Laze away the days swimming and relaxing on five white sand beaches or explore the island on nature trails where iguanas, birds, tropical flora and fauna abound. Avail yourself of the menu of massage and salon treatments in the spa.
For those seeking more strenuous activity the resort offers complimentary tennis, croquet, table tennis, Palm Island style golf, cycling, shuffleboard and a selection of non-motorized water sports. Palm Island also has an air-conditioned gym. For a memorable excursion why not scuba dive to a wreck, snorkel with turtles, go deep sea fishing or sail at sunset?
Palm Island Resort has won many awards and provides guests with personal service and excellent cuisine in its two restaurants – Royal Palm and Sunset Grill – with a choice of local Caribbean specialities and international dishes.
- The 43 guest rooms, suites and villas offering privacy and seclusion.
- All are traditionally furnished and on or near the beach with terraces, air conditioning and ensuite bathroom.
- 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Beach with snorkelling, sailing and kayaks
- Tennis court, Biking, Gym, Spa
- Children under 16 are not accepted from January 3 to April 23, Children 12 or older are welcomed from April 24 to January 2