This romantic hideaway is set on a secluded promontory of land between a long sandy beach and a saltwater lagoon – home to many varieties of tropical birds.
The hotel is set in 40 acres of peaceful tropical gardens and is a perfect choice for couples seeking an idyllic retreat, where children under 16 are not permitted.
There is a swimming pool with waterfall if you can tear yourself away from the beach where non motorised water sports are available. There is also a tennis court. Or you may decide to take a bicycle and explore the beach and lagoon areas.
There is a choice of three ocean front restaurants where you can sample local delicacies as well as your favourite dishes. Three bars are open in the afternoons and evenings to dispense cooling drinks and cocktails. All meals and drinks, including house wine and champagne by the glass are included in the price of your holiday.
- There are 98 rooms and suites with bright, modern decor.
- All have air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms with showers.
- Accommodation ranges from the simple Gauguin Cottages with garden views to large suites opening directly onto the beach.
- 3 restaurants, 3 bars
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court and croquet lawn
- Watersports and biking
- Small fitness centre
- Children under 16 years of age are not accepted at this hotel